STAY CONNECTED TO MQOA
- “Like” our Facebook page (no Facebook account needed), for up-to-the-minute news and updates from our parish and Archdiocese
- Join our Facebook Group - this does require an account, and you'll be asked to follow group rules and answer a couple of simple questions to join.
- Want to help? We are looking for people to pitch in making phone calls to our parishioners, and in other ways. Join our Prayer Partner Line at our website, or email us with your offer of particular help.
- And, we rely on your financial support to keep the parish going, and to keep serving you and your family. You can give online, by making a one-time, or setting up regular donations.
- If you prefer to drop off a donation, our mailbox is secure, so you can drop off or mail your envelopes or donations at 158 Federal Street.
- Add your prayer intentions to our ribbon project. Click here to submit your prayer intentions and our volunteers will add a ribbon to our fence at the corner of Flint and Bridge Streets (at St. James).
Stay updated with our weekly newsletter, subscribe today!