If you are here as a visitor, wanting to know more about or join the Catholic Church, or are a Catholic who has been away and is thinking about returning, you are welcome here at Mary, Queen of the Apostles Parish. Need a little inspiration?
Would you like to speak to a priest, deacon, or non-ordained minister about your questions? Reach out to our staff.
Here, an ever-evolving list of great resources available for your own faith.
For Families with Children
- Symposium: Raising Catholic Kids - A series of articles about raising Catholic kids.
- Babe Ruth's last message: The kids can't take it If we don't give it! - Babe Ruth’s personal story of faith, and how the gifts he was given as a youth came back to help him in a time of crisis.
- How the Older Generation Helps Teach Grandchildren the Faith - The power of grandparents in growing the faith of children.
- 3 Things That Almost Guarantee Teens Stay Catholic - Encouragement for families who are raising Catholic kids.
For Youth and Young Adults
- New Catholic Generation - New Catholic Generation is an organization composed of all Catholic Teenagers on YouTube testifying to their faith in Jesus Christ.
- 5 Reasons Millennials Stay Connected to Church - Straight from the Millennials’ mouths, why they stay.
For Engaged/Married Couples
- For Your Marriage - Resources on Catholic Marriage from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops
In Times of Crises of Faith
- Why I'm Catholic - Stories about why people identify as Catholics.
- Top Ten Movies for Fallen-Away Catholics - Great movies, recommended by once-fallen-away Catholics, for currently-fallen-away Catholics!